Thursday, April 14, 2011

Art Spark

There is an Art event at Parker's school called Art Spark. It's essentially a fundraising thing, but the kids were invited to make art with the theme of Moving (very vague, yes). Parker, being an art lover, was immediately interested in participating. He also immediately knew what he wanted to make. He waited several weeks to actually make it, but he did it tonight with only minimal help from dad.

Here is the result.


I was less than impressed. I thought it was, in all honesty, fairly lame.
Michael was quite impressed that Parker had a vision and then made it happen.

Michael said he wanted confirmation that he is right. Specifically from those with early child hood education and experience.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The resident early childhood person and I agree with Michael.

Sara said...

I agree with Michael that it's good that he had a vision and executed it. The "ossum" (as he puts it) will come.

Rachel said...

I'm not saying having a vision is bad. I'm just saying that the vision or execution wasn't very spectacular.