Monday, January 11, 2010

Good reasoning.

After dinner, while the girls were still having dessert, Michael turned on a bath for Parker who hadn't washed his hair in about 2 weeks.

Elizabeth heard the water running and said, "What is happening?"

I said, "Parker is taking a bath."

Elizabeth "Can I take one too?"

Rachel, "I don't know, go ask your dad.

Elizabeth to Michael: Daddy, can I take a bath too?"

Michael: "Yes, but after Parker."

Elizabeth, running back into the kitchen, "I can take a bath after Parker!"

Miranda, "Elizabeth, can I take a bath with you?"

Elizabeth, "Hmmm...no, after."

Rachel, "Why can't she take a bath with you?"

Elizabeth, "Remember before when Miranda came up to me on the couch and said, "Blech" (making raspberry sound)" at me...that is why."

No comments: