Friday, January 08, 2010

More about Jelly Bellies

Elizabeth said this morning in a very sad voice...

"I really, really like jelly bellys and I'm so sad when I can't eat them."

I told her I understood as I shared her desire and sadness. I then explained about sugar and dentists and teeth. I showed her my filling (which seemed to freak her out a bit).

Then she said, "But I think if I just had 1 Jelly Belly, not 15 jelly bellys, I could be happy."

Yes, I know the feeling. It's a slippery slope, Elizabeth. A slippery slope.

2 comments:

More of the Howe Girls said...

HAve you guys taken the jelly Belly factory tour in Fairfield? Totally worth the drive up there and you can get a bag of belly "flops" for like $6! Elizabeth would love it!

Rachel said...

Not yet, but have a plan to do it. Glad it is so good!