Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Afternoon Surprise

Just after naps today, the phone rang. I almost never answer the phone, but since it was a 510 area code that I kinda recognized, I answered it. Lucky for me, it was Susan who was wondering what I was doing. I told her "nothing" and she and the boys should come over. Miranda and Eli were very excited when they heard she was coming since they think she is pretty cool. Probably because she actually humors them with endless baby wrapping.







Everyone played well until we headed outside for snacks. I put out cream cheese and carrots and almost immediately everyone thought cream cheese and fingers were a better snack.



Back inside for more train tracks and dress up. By then our Le Cheval dinner had arrived so the three of them (Dad is away on business) stayed for delicious fried rice and orange chicken.


No comments: