Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Eli Potty Training Day 5

I think Elizabeth has figured out that this potty training thing isn't just a game and it isn't as much fun to go on the potty as it used to be. I think this because all day yesterday, she only peed in the potty twice (2 for 12) and today, nothing in the potty yet (0 for 3). We go sit on the potty all day long and nothing. Then five minutes after getting up, pee or poop in her underwear. It can't be a coincidence.

I was planning on bringing the underwear and potty to LA and to Sequoia where we are vacationing next week, but I think I might postpone (not cancel) the potty training to make everyone's (mostly mine) lives more pleasant on these trips. I'll regroup when we return on the 13th.

1 comment:

monica Carter said...

may i suggest using pullups under the big girl undies while on vacation and still encourage the toilet.