Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Frog Park with Potties

I met up with Monika today after music class. She's potty training one of her girls too, so she brought a potty to the park. And I had picked up another cheap one for her at Ikea so we looked a little silly with all the potties. But, since three kids actually used them at the park, I guess it was more smart than silly. One of her girls is in love with Parker, they are both pretty darn sweet, and since they are closest in age to my girls of all the twins I know, so everyone does well together. We spent at least 15 minutes singing songs to them as they swung on the tire swing. It was damn cute.

After they left, we played for a bit in the sand area. Elizabeth just loves playing with big girls. She plopped herself down with some 12 year olds and started copying everything they were doing. They were polite, but not happy. When I went to get them to leave, the girls said, "oh good, the babies are going."














No comments: