Monday, January 19, 2009

Poop Medicine

Michael took Miranda to see the Poop doctor again last week as we hadn't seen any improvement since our last visit over a month ago. I couldn't deal with that woman again and I figured Michael's calm, ridiculously articulate, scientific manner would be just the ticket with her. I was right. Miranda is back to Miralax, but in juice, which she loves. Twice a day. Since we recently stopped having juice in the house (mostly for me and Michael to help us lose weight, but also for the kids), this Poop Medicine juice is a big hit with Miranda. Today, she woke up from naps saying she was sad and needed her medicine.

The other kids are jealous and I think they are on to the fact that it is just Cranraspberry juice without the label. Both of them said, "My butt hurts when I go poop. I think I need Poop medicine today."

1 comment:

Val said...

Elijah had five poops today (1/20) Keep the poop medicine far from him.