Friday, February 27, 2009

Message from Miranda

Miranda just came into the kitchen to tell me NOT to call her downstairs. Since she wasn't upstairs, I was confused. She continued on, holding one finger up as if she is saying something incredibly important, that she is going to go upstairs to get in bed to go to sleep and I should not bother her. I told her that was OK, but she couldn't touch Parker's computer or jump on the bed. She confirmed she would do no such thing and then showed me what it looked like to close her eyes. She added that she couldn't sleep in her bed because her baby and elephant (new pillow from Aunt Monica) were already sleeping there.

About a minute later, she came downstairs and said, "I did it!" She said she did it without screaming and crying.

I think she is getting ready for tomorrow when, hopefully, she receives her long awaited reward for sleeping through the night 10 times.

Cross your fingers for her. And us.

No comments: