Thursday, February 19, 2009

Poor tired Parker.

It's 10 o'clock and what is more bizarre than me being awake this late is that Parker is awake. I put him down at 7:30pm and he just can't fall asleep. Why? He is just so excited about his trip tomorrow. He talked about it all day. This is more exciting than his birthday. More than Christmas. More than anything I can remember. He is talking about things Oliver (his cousin) said months ago. He is asking when Peter's birthday is. He is talking about pictures in Amy's room (the last place we slept). He is wondering Peter will read Bread and Jam for Frances to him. He wants to play with Oliver's maze game. He is just besides himself.

If I wasn't so worried about him being a tired wreck tomorrow, I'd think the whole thing was terribly sweet.

No comments: