Sunday, February 01, 2009

Three Bees and A Tree

Took the kids to the Bay Area Discovery Museum this morning. It was a gorgeous day and the kids were fairly well behaved. Parker is getting into a stage where he thinks all toys are his and he doesn't want anyone to touch them either when he is playing with them or when he has moved on to something else. I don't like this phase, but I suppose I should be happy it has only appeared now.

We first played inside in the toddler area. Parker is now 41 3/4 inches tall and the limit is 42 inches, so I'm guessing this will be the last time in there for him. The kids ran around like Bees for a bit while I chatted with a mom of 2 who wanted a third and asked me how it was. I'm sure you all know what I told her.









Then we went outside where everyone tried to climb trees. Miranda is actually the best tree climber and then Elizabeth and the Parker. I think Miranda's slowness, problem in most areas of life, works to her advantage with this activity. Elizabeth is agile enough to do it, but gets too frustrated too quickly and Parker just thinks he can't do it and doesn't try.





No comments: