Tuesday, February 17, 2009

uh oh.

After dinner tonight I was discussing our day with Michael. He asked how swim class was meaning did the girls drive me up a wall like always (it's hard to sit still being quite for 25 minutes, I realize.) I told him that I used a new secret weapon tonight called the L-o-l-l-y P-o-p. (Spelling it out.) We then discussed how it kept them occupied, seated and with the mouths otherwise busy. A win, win, win.

Then Parker, who was sitting on the floor nearby playing with numbers, said, "Does P-O-P spell Pop?"

Michael answered, Yup and it took us a few seconds to realize what just happened.

In other letter news and I'm sure I don't have the first kid that has asked this, but today Parker said, "Why is the w written with two v's and not two u's?"

I told him I had no idea.

No comments: